Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System (HRHS) serves a wide geographical area of South-Central Kansas.
The System includes:
- Hutchinson Regional Medical Center (a not-for-profit, 199-licensed bed acute care hospital accredited by the Joint Commission)
- Hospice and HomeCare of Reno County
- Horizons Mental Health Center
- Health-E-Quip (a durable medical equipment company)
- The Hutchinson Regional Medical Foundation
Hutchinson Regional Medical Center offers a number of specialty services, including the Heart and Vascular Center, Chalmers Cancer Treatment Center, Birthing Center, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center and the Sleep Diagnostic Center. HRHS is proud to serve the healthcare needs of more than 65,000 residents of Reno County, as well as the surrounding area. HRHS is the largest employer in Reno County.