Refresh Your Body And Mind
Good health requires a good night’s sleep. If you suffer from sleepless nights or awake feeling tired, you may have a sleep disorder. Don’t let another restless night control the way you feel and perform during the day.
The Sleep Diagnostic Center, a service of Hutchinson Regional Medical Center, is designed to identify disorders that prevent you from getting restful sleep. Our physicians are specially trained in sleep medicine and assisted by registered polysomnographic technologists who monitor you while you sleep with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment. They’re trained to identify underlying medical conditions that may affect your ability to sleep and prescribe treatments to help restore healthy sleep.
If you have trouble sleeping, you may suffer from a common disorder that can often be treated. Indications of a sleep disorder may include:
- Grinding Or Clenching Of The Teeth While Sleeping
- Sudden, Involuntary Movement Of Arms And/Or Legs While Sleeping
- An Irresistible Urge To Move Legs That Usually Occurs While Resting
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (Pauses In Breathing Noticed By Others)
- Feeling Suffocated During Sleep
- Tossing And Turning During Sleep
- Loud Snoring
- Feeling Irritated, Unrested Or Tired All The Time
- Morning Headaches
- Heartburn At Night
- Falling Asleep At Inappropriate Times (While Driving, Watching TV Or During A Work Meeting)
Sleep Diagnostic Center:
For more info call 620.665.1124
For scheduling info call 620.665.2347
2701 N. Main, Suite F, Hutchinson, KS 67502
Consult your primary care physician if you suffer from any of these symptoms or request a consultation from one of our physicians by calling the Hutchinson Clinic Pulmonary Department at 620.694.2098.