Each May, Better Hearing & Speech Month (BHSM) provides an opportunity to raise awareness about communication disorders and role of ASHA members in providing life-altering treatment.
Our certified and licensed Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) are trained to evaluate and treat disorders that affect your speech, language, cognition, voice, and swallowing. Patients of all ages (infant-geriatric) may benefit from the services provided here at Hutchinson Regional:
- Feeding Aversion
- Swallowing Difficulties (Dysphagia)
- Articulation and Language Disorders
- Tongue Thrust
- Cognitive Therapy including Short Term Memory
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Facial Droop
- Voice Therapy
- Intervention following Stroke or Brain Injury
- Progressive Disease such as Parkinson's
- Tracheostomy Patients
We provide Modified Barium Swallow Studies, the gold standard for instrumental dysphagia evaluations, and have a Vital-Stim certified therapist to treat moderate-severe dysphagia.
For more information please contact Rehab Services at (620) 665-2104.