This delicious, easy-to-make recipe will surely be a long-time favorite.
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1-1/4 lb. baking potatoes (about 3), peeled, cubed
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen corn, thawed, drained
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 cups milk
Cook and stir bacon in large saucepan until crisp. Remove bacon from pan with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard drippings from pan.
Add broth and vegetables to saucepan. Bring to boil; simmer on low heat 15 min. or until potatoes are tender.
Mix dressing and flour in medium bowl until blended. Stir in milk. Add to potato mixture with bacon; cook 3 to 5 min. or until soup is slightly thickened and heated through, stirring constantly.