This tangy shrimp is a southern favorite, if you're craving sea food, this will surely hit the spot.
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking grits
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 lb. uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Cook grits as directed on package.
Meanwhile, cook and stir bacon in large skillet on medium-heat heat until crisp. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Add shrimp, onions and garlic to drippings in skillet; cook and stir 3 min. or until shrimp turn pink. Add bacon, parsley and lemon juice; mix well.
Add cheese to grits; mix well. Serve topped with shrimp mixture.