This slow-cooking, vegetarian version of an Italian classic is a smart one-pot way to enjoy veggies and warm pasta.
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, chopped
- 1 can (19 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 oz. each) vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups small pasta shells, uncooked
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
Heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions, celery and carrots; cook 2 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Pour into slow cooker. Add beans, tomatoes, broth, water and seasoning; stir. Cover with lid.
Cook on LOW 6 hours (or on HIGH 3 hours).
Stir in macaroni; cook 10 to 15 min. or until macaroni is tender. Top with cheese just before serving.