Delicious grilled cheese for a crowd, with freshly made salsa!
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 French bread baguette (16 oz.), cut diagonally into 20 slices
- 10 Pepper Jack Cheese Slices, cut diagonally in half
Heat grill to medium heat.
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Cover half the grill grate with sheet of heavy-duty foil. Grill bread slices on uncovered side 30 sec. to 1 min. or until bottoms are golden brown. Turn bread slices over and place on foil-covered grate. Top with cheese, then tomato mixture.
Grill 3 to 4 min. or until cheese is melted and tomato mixture is heated through.