This chicken is the perfect mix of zesty, spicy, and delicious. Good meal for any night of the week!
- 2 Tbsp. Zesty Italian Dressing
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 1 large green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain brown rice
Heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
Add peppers to skillet; cook 5 min., stirring frequently. Stir in tomatoes and salsa. Return chicken to skillet; simmer, covered, on medium-low heat 10 min. or until done (165ºF).
Top with cheese; cook, covered, 4 to 5 min. or until melted. Serve over rice.